I will be accepting clinical psychology Ph.D. students for Fall 2018. Information on the clinical psychology Ph.D. program at UW-Madison can be found at the Department of Psychology website (http://psych.wisc.edu/graduate-admission-and-requirements.htm).
I highly encourage you to contact me if you are interested in our research and would like to learn more about potential research and training opportunities. You can email me at email@example.com.
The Social and Behavioral Development Lab is looking to recruit dedicated undergraduate research assistants. To apply, you must:
- Have interest in working with families and young children
- Have strong communication skills
- Major in psychology (or an equivalent major)
- Commit to working in the lab for a minimum of two consecutive semesters
- Have ten hours per week available to work in the lab (three academic credits = nine hours/week)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5
If you’re interested in joining our lab please email your application, CV, and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.