**Dr. Li will not be considering clinical psychology Ph.D. students for Fall 2021.
Information on the clinical psychology Ph.D. program at UW-Madison can be found at the Department of Psychology website. Please refer to our current projects and recent publications to determine your fit in the lab.
The Social and Behavioral Development Lab is looking to recruit dedicated undergraduate research assistants. To apply, you must:
- Have interest in working with families and young children
- Have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Major in psychology (or an equivalent major)
- Commit to working in the lab for a minimum of two consecutive semesters
- Have 10 hours per week available to work in the lab (3 academic credits = 9 hours/week)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.5