- Dr. Li was invited to present at the Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) Conference on November 11, 2017.
- Allie was selected to present her senior undergraduate research project at UW Madison’s Undergraduate Research Symposium.
- Title: “How Parental Stress Influences Parenting Behaviors Among Young Children With and Without ADHD”.
- Angelina was selected to present her senior undergraduate research project at the 29th Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention in Boston, MA.
- Title: “Parents’ Relationship and Child Psychopathology: Mediation by Maternal Psychopathology and Parenting Related Stress”.
- Ryann was selected to present her research at the Add Health Conference at the the National Institute of Health in Washington, DC.
- Title: “Racial-Ethnic Disparities and Risk Factors in Latent Class Trajectories of Antisocial Behaviors”
- Dr. Li was invited to present a colloquium for the Department of Communication Arts at University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Ryann was selected to present her research at the National Association of School Psychologists Annual Convention in San Antonio, TX.
- Title: “Antisocial Behavior Trajectories Across Two Racial-Ethnic Groups”